Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow Road Handout

Options
  • 20-05-2013 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Got a handout off a lad in Dublin airport on his way back from Toronto, apparently there are to be a few hundred giving them out all over the developed world. Said the book is out there but it's hard to find, anyways it's all about a test passed with vaccinations and by giving answers to others prize money for people living in poverty is obtained. Also said if didn't find the book at least got the handout and pass it on when finished!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Live8

Will add more after careful study, saw another forum including where it seemed any old thought is a relevant one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Huh?

My reaction too, just doing a bit of research on it any yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

No, I'm not not completely sure what you're talking about, and if this is UL-related or not.

The last posts on this were on UL but there out of date by a few years from what I'm reading in the handout.

There is more on the IT Sligo forum on this site also. I put the test answers (vaccination schedules) that were listed in the Yellow Road Handout there to see if there is a response as was told it started there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement