Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical Instrument Shop In Carrick

• 21-05-2013 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

I'm wondering if the instrument shop located beside the Landmark Hotel/bus stop (in the courtyard type area - it's been about six years since i was last in Carrick and can't quite remember the location) is still open these days?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭leonvquinn

That was called Riverside Music and it's long gone. Was only open about a year, I built their website. There's another smaller one on Main Street but very little in it..old fashioned kinda place. Nearest proper one is probably Longford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

I would check out Thomann on line website.

A German company, delivery in a few days, money back policy if not satisfied and real good value. Postage free if buying over €100 (I think).

Most musicians I know use them. Much better quality and value for money if buying student guitars and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,022 ✭✭✭il gatto

I use Thomann all the time. Highly recommended. If there was a decent music shop within an hour of me, I'd use it, even if it was a little dearer, but there just isn't.

Advertisement