Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house...need van etc?

• 21-05-2013 6:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Lads, i have to move from my home of 10 years soon, i have a large 47" LED tv, a fridge + few bits of furniture....nothing big.

Are there any van mover fellas you would recomend or have contact numbers for?

I dont have much money right now, so something reasonable would be great :)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I rented a van from enterprise over a weekend before, was cheaper than I expected. Good luck with the move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Have a look in the classified section of the local newspapers such as the Limerick Post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

MarkR wrote: »
    I rented a van from enterprise over a weekend before, was cheaper than I expected. Good luck with the move.

Used Enterprise for this before and found them very good. Had regular and long base vans available.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Poster55

MarkR wrote: »

Do these companies allow you to take a van out of the country (to Uk )?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Enterprise will let you take it as far as the UK ONLY. Well, they let you take the cars so I assume the vans as well.

Remember, some Insurance companies(if you use your own insurance) will charge you money to transfer your policy over and back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement