Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof of exiting China

Options
  • 21-05-2013 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hey all

I'm flying into china soon for a 2 month holiday. I only have a one-way flight booked to Beijing as I will be travelling onwards to other countries afterward.

Will I have to prove at customs that I am actually leaving? Should I book my onward flight? I'd rather not as I don't want to be tied to a specific date.

I got my visa sorted. The girl in the visa office said I should be fine with the one-way flight, but I've heard different from other people.

Any advice? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Jacksquat

Well there's nothing certain when it comes to their authorities but I've done the same as you a few times and never had any trouble. Their entry officers only ever asked me for my passport.

Advertisement