Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Galleries in Dublin City

Options
  • 21-05-2013 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

Planning to spend a day wandering through Dublin galleries, this is being hampered slightly by the fact that i only really know of two, The Haugh Lane and The National Gallery.

Can you folk recommend other galleries to visit that might increase the my wandering to more than two stops?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

The Chester Beatty Library, in the grounds of Dublin Castle, is a fascinating place to spend a couple of hours. Also, the general setting in the Castle is beautiful too!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

The RHA near Stephen's green is always pretty good! Its located in Ely place. Also i believe IMMA has some of its work displayed at the national concert hall (earlsfort terrace) at the moment. Also the Science Gallery also had a good exhibition on at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

Planning to spend a day wandering through Dublin galleries, this is being hampered slightly by the fact that i only really know of two, The Haugh Lane and The National Gallery.

Can you folk recommend other galleries to visit that might increase the my wandering to more than two stops?

Thanks!

There are loads of galleries in Dublin. pretty good list here...

http://www.dublin.ie/disp_list.aspx?catid=53

Advertisement