Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look at yon weather!

Options
  • 21-05-2013 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭

I'm going to bring the giant chess set down to Salthill for the day if anyone fancies dropping by for a game.

Probably should have gone in the "What's Happening in Galway" thread, if anywhere at all, but nobody reads that and mehhhh....

Sunshine!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Some of us have work to do unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Ssshhh!

You'll scare it away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

First time since moving to the city 8 months ago that I've been able to comfortably wear a t shirt outside :)

Looks to be clouding over now and it's due to cool down again for the rest of the week but hey, twas good while it lasted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Best summer in living memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

This took my village by surprise, most of us spent the morning praying to our gods to stop the giant fireball in the sky from killing us. Luckily our prayers worked and it has gone away again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What yis on about? Do ye not remember the prolonged drought of February-March 2013?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

snubbleste wrote: »
    What yis on about? Do ye not remember the prolonged drought of February-March 2013?

When is was about 5 degrees c?

It was sunny but it was ****ing baltic.

Advertisement