Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford - Clonmel

Options
  • 21-05-2013 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Bus Eireann don't appear to run an early service between Waterford and Clonmel, the earliest leaving Waterford at 9.30 so I'm looking for alternatives. Anyone know any private bus service which could get me there sooner? Failing that looking to find someone travelling there daily and wanting to earn some extra petrol money. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

The Train runs at 7.10 am to Clonmel if thats any good to you

I think its like €8.80 or something for a day return if your willing to pay that much

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The train departs at 07.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

€8.80 isn't all that bad. You wouldn't spend a hell of allot less than that on petrol like.

OP I might no a girl that travels up the only thing is she doesn't always do 9-5 up there so it might not suit you. If you don't get sorted PM me and I'll ask is she interested

OP don't know what buses you were looking at but there is a bus departing Waterford at 07.50 and arrives Clonmel at 08.45.

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1360753090-055.pdf

Just to add a daily return ticket by train is 6.70 and a weekly ticket is 56

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

My husband works in Clonmel on a 2 shift roster but he starts at 8am, sometimes 7am and on occasion 6am when he's on the day shift and finishes at 4.30pm. Evening shift he starts at 4.15pm.

What time would you need a lift?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

Thanks lads, I have no idea why I couldn't find that timetable, this is the one I was looking at. sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭sonyvision

Do you still make this run Waterford - clonmel by any chance ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

sonyvision wrote: »

nope, did it for a few weeks, doing Kilkenny-Waterford run now. (train has a handier timetable for kk but the Clonmel bus was fairly regular if it helps)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭thesaturdayman

sonyvision wrote: »

I do it mon-Friday if that's any good to u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

The bus to Limerick stops in Clonmel. The earliest one is 7.40am I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭sonyvision

I drive up and down all ready,

Wouldn't mind possibly carpooling or car sharing

Advertisement