Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peanut Butter Icecream

Options
  • 21-05-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells peanut butter icecream? Ben & Jerrys do a really nice flavour, peanut butter cups but it is only available in their scoop shops, not in a tub. They do have a version in their core range but I don't really like the raspberry jam down the centre of it.
    The B&J flavour has peanut butter cups in it but Im interested in a straight up peanut butter flavour ice cream too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I don't know if they still do it, but Tesco's did it last year. The brand was called choco - something ?? and came in a purple tub. It was fab. On diet this year so haven't looked for it in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Markcheese

A bit more work but..... Make a cheesecake base in a spring form tin (broken biscuits and butter) , soften a block of ice cream ,chuck it in a mixer or large mixing bowl , add a jar of yr fave peanut butter... Mix , into tin then back in freezer.... Serve with dark chocolate sauce ..... Deadly

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Murphys do it in their shop on Wexford Street. Don't know if it's in any of their store bought tubs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Tesco have own brand peanut butter cornetto type cones now. 4 for €1.50.

They are pretty good, the peanut butter goes right down the middle of the cone. I kept thinking it a weird combination, but then was thinking of regular cornettos, I always loved the finely chopped nuts on them, the peanut butter is just more finely chopped really, and doesn't all fall off like cornettos.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

Marks and Spencers do a really really really lovely one (too nice me thinks!)

They do it in the regular Ben and Jerries sized tub/container - then also in smaller single portions as well.

The containers are bright blue as far as I remember (usually too busy munching away to notice the packaging!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Ooh nice one, must wander down to M&S!

Advertisement