Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Fast !!!

Options
  • 21-05-2013 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi i live in cork city centre, i am after getting a letter from doctor that want me forward on my cd of mri scan to them for review but i know wont get this back and i need keep cd for physiotherapist and other people see to view it . Anyone know where in cork city centre they can burn cd so i can have a copy and if so where and how much need it done soon? Dont have any idea how do myself and rather just pay someone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

I'd say most print shops or internet cafe type places would do it for you. Try An Scolaire, College Road Tel:+353 21 4274138

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Copying cd's isn't particularlly hard though. Assuming you have a computer with a cd burner in it, you can download a free program off the internet, like imgburn , which is pretty easy to use.

Advertisement