Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone activated when will broadband be activated

Options
  • 21-05-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hii got a text yesterday saying our phone line is now active when will the broadband be active
    and i was able to sign up to 'myeircom' but couldnt sign up to the eircom forum

also i just noticed i can now get up to 24mb while last week when i ordered i could only get 8mb if i wanted to change from the 8 to the 24 is there a way

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

nedy1990 wrote: »
    Hii got a text yesterday saying our phone line is now active when will the broadband be active
    and i was able to sign up to 'myeircom' but couldnt sign up to the eircom forum

also i just noticed i can now get up to 24mb while last week when i ordered i could only get 8mb if i wanted to change from the 8 to the 24 is there a way

Thanks

Hi nedy1990

Can you PM me with the telephone number you were given and name on the account and I will look into this for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi nedy1990

Can you PM me with the telephone number you were given and name on the account and I will look into this for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi nedy1990

Just to confirm when did you place the order to transfer back to eircom. Was there an account number with the text message. As I checked the details you PM me and it is showing still active with the other provider.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 15 nedy1990

Hi nedy1990

Just to confirm when did you place the order to transfer back to eircom. Was there an account number with the text message. As I checked the details you PM me and it is showing still active with the other provider.

Thanks, Mark
    I sent u a pm last night with the details

Hi nedy1990

Thanks, Mark

Hi
    i just logged into 'myeircom' and its say i have no accounts can you please tell whats going on

nedy1990 wrote: »
    Hi
    i just logged into 'myeircom' and its say i have no accounts can you please tell whats going on
    Hi nedy1990

As you were given a new account number when you moved back to eircom. Have you re-registered with the new account number on 'my eircom'.

Or are you trying to log in via a previous log in?

Mark

• Advertisement

Hi nedy1990

As you were given a new account number when you moved back to eircom. Have you re-registered with the new account number on 'my eircom'.

Or are you trying to log in via a previous log in?

Mark

it's grand now with the new account number
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi nedy1990,

I have checked your account and the line is back on our network and the broadband winback lead time is 10 working days after this date. The broadband is due back onto our network around the 6th of June.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi nedy1990,

I have checked your account and the line is back on our network and the broadband winback lead time is 10 working days after this date. The broadband is due back onto our network around the 6th of June.

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi
    when you say 6th of june do you mean that it is up to the 6th of june and might have it before then or is it I will be getting it on the 6th 

I have a modem already how will I know when I have been changed over and can log in on my own modem i have 

Thanks

Hi nedy1990,

The broadband service will be activated by us on the 6th of June so you just need to connect your modem on this date and your service will up and running then.

Thanks

Tracey

Hi nedy1990,

The broadband service will be activated by us on the 6th of June so you just need to connect your modem on this date and your service will up and running then.

Thanks

Tracey

ok thanks for sorting that out 

but having to wait three weeks to get broadband is a bit slow especially when the eircom website says if you have an active phone line with or without a provider it says 24 hours might want to get that changed it only says 10 working days if you have  no phone line

• Advertisement

Sorry about that nedy1990.

I will have that looked into, I wasn't aware the website stated this as broadband always takes longer than 24 hours.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement