Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for advise on SWB automatic jeep

• 21-05-2013 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi all

I recently had an accident and broke my knee. I have a van at the moment but wont be able to drive it for some time as my left leg cant bear any weight.

Im looking into picking up a cheap commercial automatic jeep swb or if needs be a lwb. I preferably would like a trooper but it appears these are only available in lwb in a auto? - not a big issue anyway.

in a swb the pajero 2.8 seems a good option. Budget is only approx 1500euro. I plan on keeping the jeep once im better as its always handy to have a spare vehicle and parking is not a problem for me as i have a yard.

So from the reviews and info ive read online, the trooper and pajero seem the best two for reliability etc.

Any other models i should consider? or anything i should know about them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭650gs

I would go for the Trooper had lots of them and never a bother some people say stay away from them but I cant fault them Pajero are a nice little jeep too but be prepared, be warned, be ready your going to pay dearly on fuel the auto are the worst on fuel at the price range you are looking at maybe 18 to the gallon on a good day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If you're not off roading, then maybe this might be a runner

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4767979

Advertisement