Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing a module in final semester

Options
  • 21-05-2013 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Is it common for people to fail a module in their final semester and not be able to graduate the following September? I made a complete balls of an attempt at one of my papers and know for a fact it will be a very thin line between passing by compensation or failing the module completely. It would be a bit sh*t to not be able to graduate with the rest of my class, do ye reckon that my paper may be marked with this in mind or would the corrector not be allowed show any discretion and try give me as many marks as possible for the P(C) grade? I've never once failed a module in college, trust me to do it at the last possible time :mad:

Advertisement