Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips for getting hair like this.

• 21-05-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Hi all, looking for some advice from hairdressers or anyone who knows their stuff about hair on how to achieve this colour hair.
    article-2328058-19E606EC000005DC-991_634x777.jpg

Jessicas hair obviously and not Justins :P

More pics here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2328058/Jessica-Biel-proudly-supports-husband-Justin-Timberlake-promotes-new-film-Cannes.html

At the moment my roots are the same colour as hers, I haven't dyed it in a year or so and the bottom of my hair is kind of a lighter browny red colour, I am planning on using colour b4 on the ends to get it as light as possible (because that hair was previously blonde) before I touch it with dye or bleach but it would be a great help if anyone can tell me what shades of blonde are in her hair so I can try to recreate the look.

Thank you!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Sorry mods, Posted this in fashion rather than beauty by mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Ask for Ombre or Balayage with not too much of a contrast. TBH, OP, I think this look is on its way out. It was absolutely everywhere last year and think it has run its course...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Ask for Ombre or Balayage with not too much of a contrast. TBH, OP, I think this look is on its way out. It was absolutely everywhere last year and think it has run its course...

I won't be going to a hairdresser, I will be doing it myself, just wondering what kind of colours she has.

It doesn't concern me if the look is on its way out, anyway if a hairstyle suits someone then I don't think it ever really does go out.

I would never decide on a hairstyle based on what others think is in or out, I would only choose something that suited me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Tayla wrote: »
    I won't be going to a hairdresser, I will be doing it myself, just wondering what kind of colours she has.

It doesn't concern me if the look is on its way out, anyway if a hairstyle suits someone then I don't think it ever really does go out.

I would never decide on a hairstyle based on what others think is in or out, I would only choose something that suited me!

Fair enough so! L'Oreal do a kit

Advertisement