Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 x T2s, both have stopped working,heads are fine (tried new ones) and tried two batt

Options
  • 21-05-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

As the title says. both my T2s have packed in and aren't firing on either of my egos. Tried new heads in them and they aren't working either.

No idea what could be up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

not going to help...but just has same thing happen here...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Have ye tried pulling your post?

get a pin or something similar in size and try pull the centre contact in the battery up a few millimetres

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

get a pin or something similar in size and try pull the centre contact in the battery up a few millimetres

in my case it was the wicks I changed (waiting for new T2's). Don't think its the battery had one T2 working fine when the other went t*ts up...2nd one went 2 days later.

Was finding liquid on the battery head before went mind you...for both T2s....wondering was I dong something wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Yes, this is my go to solution for all life's problems.

I've a multimeter here and I'm checking the connection, it seems that there is a break somewhere along the middle post, and moving it in/out isn't making a difference, but knocking the T2 is.

Think it's time for the bin for both, but I'll be without until Thursday now.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Repeat after me. "Always have spares for your spares spares" This is every vaper scouts motto.

• Advertisement

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Repeat after me. "Always have spares for your spares spares" This is every vaper scouts motto.

I know the spare just happened to break the same day.

Considering it's only the heads that need to changed, you would think having a backup t2 would be fine as well.

EDIT: has anyone any idea of anything else I can try?

The motto isn't always have spares. The motto is have spares for your spares.. spares.

See where I'm coming from? :) Get at least a couple of spare ego batteries and a 5 pack of boge cartomisers. Tuck away in a drawer somewhere with a spare 30ml bottle of juice. Never touch it until there's an emergency. Sorted.

Unfortunatly the current financial climate means that I'm on a need to have equipment basis only!

I have a feck load of clearos if you wanna buy them off me.

http://imgur.com/OP9M3h6

I'm after finding the original atty and cartridges that come with the Ego, feck me it's terrible. There's a bit of taste, but no throat hit.

Thanks for the offer sticky, but I really only use T2s and I need to get some heads anyway.

• Advertisement

No worries dude. Would have given you a killer deal due to climate and lack of spares spares issue. However there is only 1x T2 in that lot so not really much use to you then. Anyways when you have a spare €20 get a spare battery and a spare T2 and lock them away behind glass ;)

Bumping this old thread because it just happened again. I only got this T2 about three weeks ago!!

get yourself a few cartomisers and a tank :)

Or try the new Kanger T3S

StickyIcky wrote: »
    get yourself a few cartomisers and a tank :)

Or try the new Kanger T3S

I've been tempted, but the lack of heat from a bottom coil seems off putting.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Jamie,I've some CE4's and some T3's that I dont use any more.They mightn't be the best but could tide you over for a while.I've some spare juice knockin about too if you're interested.You can have it on the house.

I'm not stuck Rattleshakes (just in case your reading the old posts), I just updated to say it had happened again with another T2. I'm going to give the T3s a go tomorrow. Thanks for the offer anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

jamie72 wrote: »
    I'm not stuck Rattleshakes (just in case your reading the old posts), I just updated to say it had happened again with another T2. I'm going to give the T3s a go tomorrow. Thanks for the offer anyway!

No worries Jamie,hope they go well for you :)

Advertisement