Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Football game (CANCELED!!!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Can't make it tonight lads (again) as I've no way into Waterford or home after it, sorry!

Where do you live? Is it cork direction? I could spin you home afterwards in the future if it is. you'd have to make your own way in though cause I go down from Work.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

ziedth wrote: »
    Where do you live? Is it cork direction? I could spin you home afterwards in the future if it is. you'd have to make your own way in though cause I go down from Work.

Piltown I think he said

Bout that time to start again, Wednesday 9pm Kingfisher list:

1. Zinedine Ziedth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

1. Zinedine Ziedth
    2. Jason Todd

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

1. Zinedine Ziedth
    2. Jason Todd
    3. Andersonisgod

• Advertisement

1. Zinedine Ziedth
    2. Jason Todd
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Cococoady

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭buzzinfly83

1. Zinedine Ziedth
    2. Jason Todd
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Cococoady
    5. Buzzinfly83

I'm working till 9 on Wednesday but I'll be straight down after it so start playing away and I'll join in at the 10 past or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

For the 2 mins or so I played tag on Thurs I've done some damage to my foot. Will see how it is on Weds and will make a call.

kensutz wrote: »
    For the 2 mins or so I played tag on Thurs I've done some damage to my foot. Will see how it is on Weds and will make a call.

Sick note 😛

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Slyy_Gil

1. Zinedine Ziedth
    2. Jason Todd
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Cococoady
    5. Buzzinfly83
    6. Gil

• Registered Users Posts: 20 quandido7

Well really good game last week. I will play again this week.

1. Zinedine Ziedth
    2. Jason Todd
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Cococoady
    5. Buzzinfly83
    6. Gil
    7. Quandido7

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm going to chance a game of astronomer this evening. If the back's alright tomorrow, I'll play on Wednesday. So a maybe for now but hopefully I'll be adding my name to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

1. Zinedine Ziedth
    2. Jason Todd
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Cococoady
    5. Buzzinfly83
    6. Gil
    7. Quandido7
    8. jebus84

How long more do we leave this up before asking outsiders to play to make up the numbers?

cococoady wrote: »
    How long more do we leave this up before asking outsiders to play to make up the numbers?

I'd say we can definitely ask outsiders to play to make up the numbers now. At the moment we have 8 for certain with 2 maybes, so we need at least 10 for certain, or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 atlantian1337

Hi guys i was woundering if i could join you for the football on wendsdays,really want to play some footbal indoor or astro would be awesome,im new in waterford and the king fisher complex sounds like a great venue for playing footy.

Hi guys i was woundering if i could join you for the football on wendsdays,really want to play some footbal indoor or astro would be awesome,im new in waterford and the king fisher complex sounds like a great venue for playing footy.

Absolutely mate we are always looking for numbers. We play at 9pm on Wednesday, indoor in Kingfisher, it's €5 a head. You're more than welcome to come along.

I hope it's ok to post this link, if not I completely understand if it has to be removed.

https://www.facebook.com/events/611725312180557/

Would anyone be interested? 7 games, at 30 minutes aside and it looks like €2 a head, 8 aside with €400 prize money. Of course we'd continue to play on Wednesday too. Would anyone be up for it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

I hope it's ok to post this link, if not I completely understand if it has to be removed.

https://www.facebook.com/events/611725312180557/

Would anyone be interested? 7 games, at 30 minutes aside and it looks like €2 a head, 8 aside with €400 prize money. Of course we'd continue to play on Wednesday too. Would anyone be up for it?

yeah that looks a great idea im deffo up for that

• Advertisement

da6xsi wrote: »
    yeah that looks a great idea im deffo up for that

If a few more of the regulars on this thread are up for it then I can put our name down. The maximum squad number is 10 so even if I got at least 5 more who'd be up for it I'm sure we could find a few others.

Just saw the message. Im definetely up for the tourament u can count me in.

Im not on facebook so cant access that link u you put up. Ill play anyway but just wondering where and when its taking place if u can fill me in.

Im not on facebook so cant access that link u you put up. Ill play anyway but just wondering where and when its taking place if u can fill me in.

It's on in the kingfisher aswell. Details are fairly sketchy on it at the mo

Ye I've been looking for times and dates but haven't found anything. I think there's one spot left so should I try to put our names down and, if so, how do I go about that because I can't post a new comment on the page, only comment on other posts.

But again the question is would we have the numbers?

Also just on tomorrow's game, so far by my last count we have 9 confirmed and 2 maybes. 1 more confirmed and we have the 10 so fingers crossed.

Kingfisher would be handy. Id say we will have no bother getting a team if it goes ahead.

Kingfisher would be handy. Id say we will have no bother getting a team if it goes ahead.

I think so too. Coco's just commented on their Facebook page to get more details. If we go ahead with it, it's a squad of 10 so anyone on here wanting to join is more than welcome to. If we are 1 or 2 short I'm sure we could rope in a couple of outsiders.

I think so too. Coco's just commented on their Facebook page to get more details. If we go ahead with it, it's a squad of 10 so anyone on here wanting to join is more than welcome to. If we are 1 or 2 short I'm sure we could rope in a couple of outsiders.

If the regular lads from our wed 5 a side were interested in playing then we have close to a team. We could always find one or two more if thats all we are short.

If the regular lads from our wed 5 a side were interested in playing then we have close to a team. We could always find one or two more if thats all we are short.

Ye definitely. Anyway Coco's posted a message on the page so we'll know more about it when they reply.

• Advertisement

1. Zinedine Ziedth
    2. Jason Todd
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Cococoady
    5. Buzzinfly83
    6. Gil
    7. Quandido7
    8. jebus84
    9. Coco +1 (Joey) he's not on this

Advertisement