Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Football game (CANCELED!!!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

ToadPole wrote: »
    Said Stevie Wonder :D

http://youtu.be/QwOU3bnuU0k

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ToadPole

cococoady wrote: »

Muahahahahahahahahaha :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Are we all still ok for tomorrow?

1 Matt Holland
    2 Jamie
    3 Craig 2
    4 Dempsey
    5 Coco
    6 Joey
    7 Mike
    8 Niall
    9 Atlantian
    10 Jason
    11 Jason 2
    12 Craig
    13 daaave
    14 Batman

Anyone want to have a stab at making teams?
    Did the stuff arrive ziedth? :)

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Are we all still ok for tomorrow?

1 Matt Holland
    2 Jamie
    3 Craig 2
    4 Dempsey
    5 Coco
    6 Joey
    7 Mike
    8 Niall
    9 Atlantian
    10 Jason
    11 Jason 2
    12 Craig
    13 daaave
    14 Batman

Anyone want to have a stab at making teams?
    Did the stuff arrive ziedth? :)

Me against batman. Don't care after that haha

Me against batman. Don't care after that haha

Bring it on! :P

Have 2 more eager players for wensday - i didn`t put them on list in case someone from older crew decide to join. If we need them - they be there.

• Advertisement

Have 2 more eager players for wensday - i didn`t put them on list in case someone from older crew decide to join. If we need them - they be there.

Are they super-keepers too?! ;):pac:

I hope there not like Joco a couple of weeks ago ;-)

I hope there not like Joco a couple of weeks ago ;-)

Actually one of them is Joco :D He swears he would not f*&^%$ up this time

Are they super-keepers too?! ;):pac:

No, but from next week we will have one more keeper
    His better then me and He is a She :D

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

His better then me and He is a She :D

Batgirl??

• Advertisement

jebus84 wrote: »
    Batgirl??

Heh, looks like - but don`t call her that - or we all became targets :p:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

Heh, looks like - but don`t call her that - or we all became targets :p:eek:

This should be interesting :pac:

edit: have had a persistant issue with my quad thats acting up again think im going have take a miss for this week and next to be safe with football season starting soon. Gutted is an understatement was really looking forward to the game tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I think I'm right in saying that gives us 13, and Batman has 2 people coming along so 15 overall ye?

If Matt doesn't have time to do the teams I'll have a go at them.

I'll come along but if teams are odd ill step out. Back is still at me.

Sorry about this again lads but I can't make it tonight. The dodgeball, the game of ball and then the walk home would be a bit too much on the legs tonight which aren't great after training yesterday. I'm sure it'll be grand after all the fitness work and that is done.

Sorry about this again lads but I can't make it tonight. The dodgeball, the game of ball and then the walk home would be a bit too much on the legs tonight which aren't great after training yesterday. I'm sure it'll be grand after all the fitness work and that is done.

Dick ;-)

You were the fittest fella there last night, literally taking the piss out of everyone else struggling and ya can't make it. Pussy haha

Dick ;-)

You were the fittest fella there last night, literally taking the piss out of everyone else struggling and ya can't make it. Pussy haha

Haha you feel the effects the next day though. That and I've been asked to play again out in Carriganore tonight which isn't as much running and I have a lift in and out :p

But ye I'll do my best to make it next week lads, usually I wouldn't mind the walk and or the extra running but last night was tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Haha you feel the effects the next day though. That and I've been asked to play again out in Carriganore tonight which isn't as much running and I have a lift in and out :p

But ye I'll do my best to make it next week lads, usually I wouldn't mind the walk and or the extra running but last night was tough.

Not even for this week but for future reference, where are you living? Surely one of us would be passing your house.

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Not even for this week but for future reference, where are you living? Surely one of us would be passing your house.

I'm in Ferrybank, Abbeylands, just down the road from the empty shopping centre and football pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll come along but if teams are odd ill step out. Back is still at me.

Old age

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I'm in Ferrybank, Abbeylands, just down the road from the empty shopping centre and football pitch.

I live in Ferrybank, need a lift?

First of all you were too tired to play and then ya tell us ur playing a match in cariganore. Ya just don't like us anymore sob sob sob :-( haha

Dempsey wrote: »
    I live in Ferrybank, need a lift?

I'm grand for a lift in cos I usually play dodgeball on Wednesday night so I go in early, a lift to Ferrybank any other week would be great.

First of all you were too tired to play and then ya tell us ur playing a match in cariganore. Ya just don't like us anymore sob sob sob :-( haha

Haha I think ye're great but....:p nah man it's just the walk home after dodgeball and football, especially after training last night and with training on Thursday too is a bit of a killer. If I can get a lift back with Dempsey that'd be brilliant. For this week though I said I'd play with the lads out in Carriganore, it's just way less effort on the tired legs. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Didn't you organise this game in the first place?! :P:P:P

So numbers-wise, what are we looking at?

Didn't you organise this game in the first place?! :P:P:P

So numbers-wise, what are we looking at?

Haha true that, tbh I wasn't playing for a team in the Carriganore league until last week and even then I don't think I'm a regular. That and not thinking how tough fitness training would be have been the problem the last two weeks, but "I'll be back!"

1 Matt Holland
    2 Jamie
    3 Craig 2
    4 Dempsey
    5 Coco
    6 Joey
    7 Mike
    8 Niall
    9 Atlantian
    10 Jason
    11 Jason 2
    12 Craig
    13 daaave
    14 Batman

So that's 12, I wonder are Batman's 2 friends still coming?

Anyone have a bat-symbol handy? :pac:

So that's 12, I wonder are Batman's 2 friends still coming?

Anyone have a bat-symbol handy? :pac:

I moved on from those old technology - In 21 century Ireland staring at night can get you only acidy rain in your eyes, pain in joins and some unidentified strain of flu. I`m using something entiraly new call.... phone! I know, i know - cliche, but it works :D
    I can vouch only for myself, but for time being +2 is confirmed

Batman out.
    :rolleyes:

I moved on from those old technology - In 21 century Ireland staring at night can get you only acidy rain in your eyes, pain in joins and some unidentified strain of flu. I`m using something entiraly new call.... phone! I know, i know - cliche, but it works :D
    I can vouch only for myself, but for time being +2 is confirmed

Batman out.
    :rolleyes:

Batman out as in the conversation or the game :-/

• Advertisement

Batman out as in the conversation or the game :-/

I think he meant in the conversation sense! :o

Advertisement