Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Football game (CANCELED!!!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

daaave wrote: »
    sure am coco,dodgeball @ 7-8 then straight over for a game of footy!

I like the sound of that alright.

Bolt, ya coming over for a bout of dodgeball before hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

Andersonisgod
    Cococoady
    Jebus84
    Mooley22
    Whatsisname
    PremierDeise
    Nkay1985
    Da6xsi
    daaave+1 if stuck

9-10 also suits me if that suits the majority and we can find a venue

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

cococoady wrote: »
    I like the sound of that alright.

Bolt, ya coming over for a bout of dodgeball before hand?

Ye sure I will, 7-8 at DLS ye?

Any time suits me. But I dunno if that suits Coco or some of the other lads. If it's alright for them then go for it, but if not then we can have a game at DLS tomorrow. Either way we'll have a game and that's all that matters anyway, once it suits everyone.

Ye 8-9 is even better. Straight out there after dodgeball. And I can get to bed earlier aswell lol

Ye sure I will, 7-8 at DLS ye?

Yup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ya I'd say get what ya can tomorrow night at this stage. DLS seemed ideal seeing a couple of lads will already be there.

Going forward if i were to be a bit selfish 9-10 mon-wed would definitely suit me best. If it turns out that doesnt suit people im happy to work around whatever time that suits the majority.

Ye 8-9 is even better. Straight out there after dodgeball. And I can get to bed earlier aswell lol

That'd be great cos 8-9 suits me slightly better aswell just cos it's a bit brighter out walking in. Right so if it suits everyone 8-9 at Riverwalk tomorrow after dodgeball ye?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

picked up a knock at a game tonight :( so wont risk it tomorrow but will definatly be up for it next week when a definite weekly time and place is sorted

Did daaave book anything or just enquire?

da6xsi wrote: »
    picked up a knock at a game tonight :( so wont risk it tomorrow but will definatly be up for it next week when a definite weekly time and place is sorted

Stand on goal??????

• Advertisement

Did daaave book anything or just enquire?

I'm not sure, I don't think he booked it, I think he was just seeing when its available and getting feedback from us and we're all fine for 8-9 tomorrow. Coco if you're around there tomorrow maybe you could book it? If not maybe Dave might book it tomorrow?

As far as I can tell so far we have 9 players (if Dave brings his +1) so if we can get 1 more or 3 more we'd have perfect numbers for the game.

I'm not sure, I don't think he booked it, I think he was just seeing when its available and getting feedback from us and we're all fine for 8-9 tomorrow. Coco if you're around there tomorrow maybe you could book it? If not maybe Dave might book it tomorrow?

As far as I can tell so far we have 9 players (if Dave brings his +1) so if we can get 1 more or 3 more we'd have perfect numbers for the game.

Will do bolt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

Il be there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

That'd be great cos 8-9 suits me slightly better aswell just cos it's a bit brighter out walking in. Right so if it suits everyone 8-9 at Riverwalk tomorrow after dodgeball ye?

Yeah can we go for 8-9 in Riverwalk and just settle on that? Someone book it in the morning and as many as can make it makes it?

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Yeah can we go for 8-9 in Riverwalk and just settle on that? Someone book it in the morning and as many as can make it makes it?

May aswell get a definitive number for the new time so we know if we need extra? So thats 8-9 in Riverwalk tomorrow (Wednesday).
    If someone can let me know from what road you can access the pitch too that would be great. Il get the ball rolling:

1. PremierDeise

Ye that's the plan. 8-9 at Riverwalk, Coco will book it tomorrow, and if he can't he'll text me or Dave and one of us will book it instead.

Like I said, at the moment I think we have 9 players coming so if anyone has any mates looking for a game invite them along so we can round that number up to 10 or 12 or 14.

1. Premierdiese
    2. Andersonisgod

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

1. PremierDeise
    2. Mooley22

Bit of a mixup :)
    OK here goes :)

1. PremierDeise
    2. Mooley22
    3. Andersonisgod

Wednesday - 29/05/13 - 8pm to 9pm
    Astroturf at Riverwalk Apartments

1. PremierDeise
    2. Mooley22
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Nkay1985

1. PremierDeise
    2. Mooley22
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Nkay1985
    5. Cococoady

• Advertisement

The hour is booked indefinitely for the apt block on the inner ring rd from 8-9. We have to pay for the hour before we play so if everyone can have their money ready

The hour is booked indefinitely for the apt block on the inner ring rd from 8-9. We have to pay for the hour before we play so if everyone can have their money ready

Cool. Where do you pay and how much is it?

Cool. Where do you pay and how much is it?

Daaave said it was €30 an hour for the pitch so it depends on how many show up regarding the cost. If lads want to throw in a fiver each and the Ziedth or Andersonisgod can get a few balls out of what's left over or just split it evenly its up to ur selves.
    We can just pay at reception by cash before when getting the keys

I have 2 lads coming with me which should hopefully make it 5-a-side and YES it is only 30 per hour. 9-10pm is not really available as its not floodlit afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭buzzinfly83

1. PremierDeise
    2. Mooley22
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Nkay1985
    5. Cococoady
    6. Buzzinfly83

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭buzzinfly83

Ill be able to make it now aswell.

1. PremierDeise
    2. Mooley22
    3. Andersonisgod
    4. Nkay1985
    5. Cococoady
    6. Buzzinfly83
    7. Daaave
    8. Cian
    9. Steven

Numbers are looking good lads. Jebus84 and whatshisname were on the list to go but I'm not sure if they are still going with the change in venue and time (I just hope they know about the change of venue and time and hopefully they don't show up at Kingfisher at 9 looking for a game).

Numbers are looking good lads. Jebus84 and whatshisname were on the list to go but I'm not sure if they are still going with the change in venue and time (I just hope they know about the change of venue and time and hopefully they don't show up at Kingfisher at 9 looking for a game).

Im going to be working late but should still make it down.
    Mooley has a +1 coming so he'l have to sit in the back seat of his car instead and not complain like a good little boy :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Please don't make personal remarks (joking or otherwise) against users, especially those who are not engaging in the thread. Obviously common sense applies here and if two users are joking with each other with no offense meant or taken, that's fine, but users not engaging here is a complete no-no even as a joke. This is against the Boards.ie Rules and our Forum Charter.

Thanks for understanding :)

Advertisement