Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre in Meath?

Options
  • 21-05-2013 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I was wondering would anyone from Eircom have information on when eFibre will be coming to County Meath, specifically Dunshaughlin. I saw on the website it says "2014" but nearly half the country says the same. When in 2014?

I'm currently an Eircom customer and have been for years but now that eFibre's been announced, I'm really eager to get some decent broadband speeds.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DanJayF wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering would anyone from Eircom have information on when eFibre will be coming to County Meath, specifically Dunshaughlin. I saw on the website it says "2014" but nearly half the country says the same. When in 2014?

I'm currently an Eircom customer and have been for years but now that eFibre's been announced, I'm really eager to get some decent broadband speeds.

Thanks.

Hi DanJayF

I've looked into this for you and at this moment in time there are no scheduled dates for completion of eFibre in the Dunshaughlin area. If you would like to check back with us in a couple of months I would be happy to look into this again for you however I can't offer a better timeframe as to when I will have more information.

Regards

Al

Advertisement