Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win a HTC One/Samsung Galaxy S4 thanks to Electric Ireland!

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Daith

Best thing is how it keeps everyone connected no matter where we are.

Sitting in a hostel in La Paz, Bolivia and watching a video of my brother returning from Oz after two years and my Dads shocked, surprised and delighted reaction brought me to tears. Being able to follow that up with a Skype call to the whole family was just the icing on the cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

The best thing is being able to watch videos of animals doing all sorts of cute things that make me go d'awww, also being connected to friends & family everywhere I go is quite helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

has this competition not ended ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I hope not.

Not exactly fair if that's the case.

Competition is still listed on the home page of boards, so a bit misleading.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Danger781 wrote: »
    I hope not.

Not exactly fair if that's the case.

Competition is still listed on the home page of boards, so a bit misleading.

Nothing misleading or unfair about it, closing date is clearly stated on the first post of this thread:
    The competition runs until next Wednesday 29th May, and the winner will be chosen via random selection. The usual T&Cs apply.

Best of luck!

David

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi All,

Sorry for any confusion, the competition is now closed. A winner will be announced shortly so stay posted :)

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Did those of us who entered today and yesterday get included?

It's only fair that we do.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

The best thing is certainly having a constant internet connection so people can contact me online

The worst thing is the constant danger of dropping it or getting it wet only to fork out for a repair/replacement
    Nevermind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

The best thing about owning a smartphone is being able to do all your banking and check emails while on the go. I wanted to purchase something in a shop but I didn't have the funds in my current account, so I just logged onto my online banking and transferred the funds in from my saving account. Hey presto! It's also great for paying bills and taking meter readings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Everyone,

We now have a winner! We've included everyone who has entered up to now, and picked our winner (via random.org).

Congratulations to S.R.F.C. who has their choice of either a Samsung Galaxy S4 or a HTC One.

A big thank you to everyone who entered! :)

Regards,
    Aoife
    [url defaultattr=http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u="140073"][/url]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

You spelt my name wrong but that's okay. I'll take the S4
    Hi Everyone,

We now have a winner! We've included everyone who has entered up to now, and picked our winner (via random.org).

Congratulations to S.R.F.C. who has their choice of either a Samsung Galaxy S4 or a HTC One.

A big thank you to everyone who entered!

Regards,
    Aoife

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement