Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Catering Portmagee

Options
  • 21-05-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Does anyone know of reasonably priced (ie cheap :)) self catering accomodation in Portmagee: looking at going the 31st of May for a week and really I'm not paying €500 for it :D It's just for 3 of us and ones a 10 month old so 1 bedroom is fine :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭bog master

Hi

If you PM me, I can give you a name and number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

cyning wrote: »
    Hi guys

Does anyone know of reasonably priced (ie cheap :)) self catering accomodation in Portmagee: looking at going the 31st of May for a week and really I'm not paying €500 for it :D It's just for 3 of us and ones a 10 month old so 1 bedroom is fine :)

try valentia island cottages. Stayed in her houses several times. Would recommend her highly.she has a website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Thanks bog master :)

Tatranska I've rang a few times over the last few days and no answer :( because they look lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

cyning wrote: »
    Thanks bog master :)

Tatranska I've rang a few times over the last few days and no answer :( because they look lovely :)

send Mary an email. She could be away. We stayed in sea view and the birds

Advertisement