Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Me Identify Anime?

Options
  • 21-05-2013 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

Howdy Anime and Manga forum!

I'm looking for the name of an anime trilogy I saw back in the 90s (probably on Channel 4). I suppose it was more like one feature length film, broken down into three seperate stories, each of which concerned a member of some futuristic police force.

One of the stories centered on a cop who looked like a punk wearing a Geordi La Forge style visor, and another was about an androgynous officer in a white fur coat!

Any ideas? I'm sure someone knows exactly what I'm talking about! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Howdy Anime and Manga forum!

I'm looking for the name of an anime trilogy I saw back in the 90s (probably on Channel 4). I suppose it was more like one feature length film, broken down into three seperate stories, each of which concerned a member of some futuristic police force.

One of the stories centered on a cop who looked like a punk wearing a Geordi La Forge style visor, and another was about an androgynous officer in a white fur coat!

Any ideas? I'm sure someone knows exactly what I'm talking about! :)

I'm almost certain its Cyber Police Odeo 808,a classic!

cyber-city-oedo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

You were right to be certain! That's it, thanks so much :D

And I see I remembered one detail incorrectly - not a white fur coat, just a bizarre furry hair-do! Thanks again!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No bother,I love that manga.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Looks cheesetastic, must give it a look someday.

It has a great opening tune too :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement