Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

summer parking in ucc

• 21-05-2013 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi
    Ive started a course in UCC that will run through the summer, unfortunately Ive no way of getting there other than driving,anyone know where I can get parking at a reasonable rate (cost me 12 euro today)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭pat_cork

I park in the Pres rugby grounds by Dennehys Cross or use the park and ride in Pouladuff if it's raining; they're both free of charge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Loads of people drive in every day. Pres grounds is a 10 minute walk or there's a bus from Pouladuff. Easier during the summer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭canine

Pres sorted ,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Munster07

I presume you don't have to be there half as early then like during the college year?? Need to pop up during the week but unsure of what time I need to be there for a space! Thanks! :D

Advertisement