Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My PC screen goes blank when i open Google Earth

Options
  • 21-05-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

My PC screen goes blank every time i open Google Earth this only started today, this happen before a few months back had to keep uninstalling it and reinstalling it a few time before it was okay.

Anyone know what the cause of this would be or how to stop it from happening, very very annoying, Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,453 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Update your video driver.

When you do get to see the Google Earth screen, there is an option under Tools/Options called 'Graphics Mode', it's over in the top-right corner and the options are OpenGL or DirectX, experiment with these to see which works best.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Agent Mug

coylemj wrote: »
    Update your video driver.

When you do get to see the Google Earth screen, there is an option under Tools/Options called 'Graphics Mode', it's over in the top-right corner and the options are OpenGL or DirectX, experiment with these to see which works best.

Thanks coylemj

Reinstall Google Earth and it seem to be working okay now, frustration at times :confused: Thanks again coylemj.

Advertisement