Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there any saving my lavender plant?

• 21-05-2013 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭

Over winter it went completely brown, looked completely dead, no smell or anything.

I thought it was gone until this week when I noticed green leaves again..not many but still!

Shouls I try remove the brown brittle ones? I want to save it but dont know how!

Any advice would be great! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,661 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Yes, its fine, cut out the dead stuff, be a bit ruthless with it, even if it means cutting off a bit of the green, go down beyond the dead stuff. Give it a trim at the end of the season and avoid the twiggy look.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

looksee wrote: »
    Yes, its fine, cut out the dead stuff, be a bit ruthless with it, even if it means cutting off a bit of the green, go down beyond the dead stuff. Give it a trim at the end of the season and avoid the twiggy look.

Oh thanks a mill! I trimmed it loads and it looks better!

The base of it looks so dead, hopefully it will brighten!!

Advertisement