Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody want to sell 5 or 10ml of Cigarillos Naturales to me?

Options
  • 21-05-2013 7:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

They only have 60ml :eek: available on esmokeireland... what if I end up not liking it? I'd like to just sample of the stuff first.

Anybody willing to sell me a teeny bottle of it?

I'll paypal you handsomely. (within reason :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

I have some here that I won't be using. Have around 20ml by the looks of it...it's 12mg nic though.

Happy to throw it in the post if you give want to PM your details.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 feckinfecker

Cool, 12mg is what I vape...

Ionised has offered to send me his bottle of Cigarillos for free.

So if anybody wants free e-liquid, this is the man to contact.

Just kidding :pac:

Vaporisor of the month award goes to Ionised!

Thanks.

Cool, 12mg is what I vape...

Perfect. I'll get it in the post tomorrow or Thursday.

Oh...and before I forget, it shouldn't need steeping as it has been sitting around here for a month or more (never 100% convinced it makes a difference either to be honest..no doubt I will be corrected!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Ionised wrote: »
    Oh...and before I forget, it shouldn't need steeping as it has been sitting around here for a month or more (never 100% convinced it makes a difference either to be honest..no doubt I will be corrected!)

Dude if there's one juice where steeping makes a difference it's Cigarrillos imo.
    Especially after the last batch which I found to be particularly fresh.

Dude if there's one juice where steeping makes a difference it's Cigarrillos imo.
    Especially after the last batch which I found to be particularly fresh.

I guess the batch I got wasn't so fresh as I couldn't see a difference from day one to day thirty. Also possible that my ancient taste buds are worn out :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Does the Cigar version of these really smell like cigars? YOu know that pungent aroma that you can always tell of someone is smoking a proper cigar.

Likewise I want to try it but dont want to risk 60mil,

Can any one sell me 5 or 10 of the Cigar version? Thinks its Guevara?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

If it's the puros you mean, it's wack full of flavor and throathit. Wouldn't say it smells like cigars.

Probably the best comparison would be comparing the cigarillos to a real cigarette.

I think platinums is talking about El Toro Guevara which is described as "A seriously extraordinary vape with the most authentic aromas and satisfaction of a good cigar"

• Advertisement

Ionised wrote: »
    I think platinums is talking about El Toro Guevara which is described as "A seriously extraordinary vape with the most authentic aromas and satisfaction of a good cigar"

Right, well you can see my confusion, here's the description of the puros:
    Natural, raw, and strong to the extreme with 24mg of nicotine. If you are looking for the original Cuban cigar taste this is the real deal! Naturally essence with Cuban tobacco leafs carefully selected and destined to become the core of the cigar that produces the distinctive taste and aromas

I'm after dripping some puros into my IGO-L, took a wee vape and now my head is spinning 0_0

Strong stuff.

Got the package. Thanks a mil!

It's quite similar to Liqua's "Traditional Tobacco" if anyone likes this kind of flavour. The El Toro vapour is a bit heavier due to the higher VG mix I presume, but anyway the taste is almost the same.

So you've saved me some hassle, I think I'll stick with Liqua. Cheers.

Glad it arrived safely....happy to have helped answer your question :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

[edit] nm, it's Cigarillos I have ...

Very nice vape IMO, an all day for sure once you get used to it and have it well steeped. I have some that's been steeped for a couple of weeks, I had another bottle on the go when I got it. Always handy to stock up in advance.

Just last week I bought some of the El Toro Virginia prime, and after a few days steep, it's a contender to the Cigarillos. It's good stuff. Not as sweet as the cigarillos [which has a slight, caramel after taste I think] Hard to describe the Virginia, it's not like the cig's I used to smoke, and I used to try the odd US style. But it is cig/mild cigar like. Smooth, yet strong - and I only got the 12mg as I wasn't sure about it. I get 18mg on the Cigarillos, and 12mg of the Virginia seems almost as strong.

[edit] nm, it's Cigarillos I have ...

Very nice vape IMO, an all day for sure once you get used to it and have it well steeped. I have some that's been steeped for a couple of weeks, I had another bottle on the go when I got it. Always handy to stock up in advance.

Just last week I bought some of the El Toro Virginia prime, and after a few days steep, it's a contender to the Cigarillos. It's good stuff. Not as sweet as the cigarillos [which has a slight, caramel after taste I think] Hard to describe the Virginia, it's not like the cig's I used to smoke, and I used to try the odd US style. But it is cig/mild cigar like. Smooth, yet strong - and I only got the 12mg as I wasn't sure about it. I get 18mg on the Cigarillos, and 12mg of the Virginia seems almost as strong.

It's God damn angel nipple juice is what it is,gorgeous stuff and definitely closer to an analog than Cigarrillos imo.i don't see the similarities people make when comparing the two.Actually,these juices are far nicer than any cig I've had.
    The thing I like about VP is it doesn't really need that much steeping,maybe a couple of days just to let the air tickle its ballbag(says that on the bottle).At times,I need to stop myself from continuously vaping it!
    I would say the 'Puros' is the closest to an actual cigar.Gonna get a bottle nxt wk,as it seems a bloody lifetime since I've had any.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

Every juice is better than every real ciggy Ive ever had. Even that one you have when you finally have recovered from that Hangover from the night before, or the first one off the plane.
    But, i never took to the ciggy flours in juice, RY4 was a bit fake.
    The best Ive tasted so far is Pchela's 5 layer,from M&P's.

I always liked a cigar now and then so I might just have to take the plunge and buy some guevara, the ways its being talked about here seems to be no denying its up there with the best.

platinums wrote: »
    I always liked a cigar now and then so I might just have to take the plunge and buy some guevara, the ways its being talked about here seems to be no denying its up there with the best.

Its a decent juice,but for me Puros is the closest to an actual cigar.

Edit;Just tried some 6 day steeped Guevara and it definitely becomes more cigar like,for me anyway.

I must try the Puros. I was going to order a bottle of Cigar de Paris, because I remember liking the sampler I got a while back. Anyone else tried that one?

I haven't tried the paris stuff myself, please post a review.

Will do once I get it, but from what I remember, it was like a nice mild cigar, with an almond/nutty after taste.

• Advertisement

I remember trying a French pipe tobacco juice and it was the worst vape I've ever had.The Cavendish was just too much.
    Cigar de Paris sounds decent though.

Next time you're ordering from houseofliquid grab a sampler. Still available as a sample AFAIK

[edit] Just double checked and it is indeed. they now have it in 18mg 5ml freebie sampler! :)

Advertisement