Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for close sites

Options
  • 21-05-2013 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys im new to this whole boards thing but was told its a good way to get info on the airsoft scence.. I am currently living in monaghan and want to find out about close sites or even sites within a hours drive that are worth the visit. Hopeing to go out this weekend on either saturday / sunday or both.
    Any ideas on where to go?
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

The Compound outside Navan or Belurgan in Louth would be the closest to you I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Tigerland in Sligo is there, although maybe a little further away than the previously mentioned sites...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 airsofttom

Thanks lads i hear bellurgan are running a different kind of format on sunday so might head there heard alot about this tiger land and the compound but are they good sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

airsofttom wrote: »
    Thanks lads i hear bellurgan are running a different kind of format on sunday so might head there heard alot about this tiger land and the compound but are they good sites?

Haven't been to either but I've only heard good reports of the Compound.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Theres also predator north of the boarder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 airsofttom

Heading to bellurgen with few lads thanks for the input :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rc5000

Theres an airsoft site in Monaghan its called Alpha Airsoft. Visit the website http://alphaairsoft.webeden.co.uk you will also find it on facebook.
    Next shoot is on Saturday 1st June, starts at 10am, you should come along new people are always welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 smileyMR

there is a great site in monaghan
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpha-Airsoft-Ireland/328090880558047
    not many know about this but service they provide is up there with the big dogs :D:D check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

I have been tracking all the sites I can find this side of the border (haven't got around to doing the northern ones yet). They are all in this map:

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭mack1984

Greenzone in armagh is close to you

• Advertisement
Advertisement