Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWTS - Job Interview

• 21-05-2013 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, just wondering, any of ye applied for a position within WWTS? Received a mail saying interviews are taking place tomorrow. Not sure if I can make it. Very little notice.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hi,

A bit more details would help, what role are you going for? When did you apply? How did you apply?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

I forgot I even applied for it to be honest, Got an email regarding interview just an hour ago. Job title is Technical Support in the new River Point building.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Once it's not for a specific job I'd say they'd have no problem re-scheduling if you rang them to explain the situation to them.

All interviews are taking place tomorrow. Ah sure, was not meant to be.

Ring them, at least that means they might call you back, if you don't do anything you've no come back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

where were these jobs advertised? I didnt see them coming up on there website or anything??

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

where were these jobs advertised? I didnt see them coming up on there website or anything??

Various recruitment agencies such as CPL had them. They called me but the salaries are on the low side for the qualifications, skills, and experience required and there were no benefits included such as healthcare or pension.
    Seem to be taking advantage of the current economic situation..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I'll take it that i was over qualified then :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

djsim101 wrote: »
    I forgot I even applied for it to be honest, Got an email regarding interview just an hour ago. Job title is Technical Support in the new River Point building.

call centre i persume ??

yep lads just confirm its a call centre. Salary is very low 20's with no benefits. No thanks.

still very nice to have some it jobs for once coming to Limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

djsim101 wrote: »
    still very nice to have some it jobs for once coming to Limerick.

hardly IT in fairness, don't window dress it;)

fryup wrote: »
    hardly IT in fairness, don't window dress it;)

I use the term IT very loosely :D
    still though, 60 jobs is nothing to laugh at. Hopefully it will be the start of things to come in the Limerick region..

Advertisement