Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Kinsealy

Options
  • 21-05-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

Myself, partner and son are thinking about moving to Kinsealy, in particular the Drynham Hall area. I dont know much about the area so I am wondering what the area itself is like and what the transport network is like. Currently we travel from the Portmarnock Dart line so id say we can still go from there unless the bus route is decent.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Whelcon84 wrote: »
    Hi,

Myself, partner and son are thinking about moving to Kinsealy, in particular the Drynham Hall area. I dont know much about the area so I am wondering what the area itself is like and what the transport network is like. Currently we travel from the Portmarnock Dart line so id say we can still go from there unless the bus route is decent.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

The bus is the 43.
    Very
    Good
    Community
    Spirit there but quiet. Are
    You going
    To rent? Why not Malahide if so?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Whelcon84

Hi thanks for the reply. We will be looking to rent. We live in Malahide at the moment but houses in the area are outside of our budget. With the little fella growing up fast I think the apartment is just too small so houses in the Kinsealy area seem to be closer to our budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Whelcon84 wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the reply. We will be looking to rent. We live in Malahide at the moment but houses in the area are outside of our budget. With the little fella growing up fast I think the apartment is just too small so houses in the Kinsealy area seem to be closer to our budget.

I've sent you a PM!!

Advertisement