Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got tissues?

Options
  • 21-05-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭

No, no you dirty lot. Its a sad day for the Donegal forum as we are about to loose our resident mod, homer simpson.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate the amount of time and effort he put in here over the last few years. Always willing to listen to the various points of view and offer plenty of advice and guidance both in public and in private.

Although homer will still be around I will certainly miss him as a mod as we built up a really great relationship and its says a lot when I know I can safely say he always had my back.

I wish him well (with his slippers and pipe) in the future and I know he wont be a stranger.

Thanks D. for all the work and all the good times :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

muffler wrote: »
    No, no you dirty lot. Its a sad day for the Donegal forum as we are about to loose our resident mod, homer simpson.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate the amount of time and effort he put in here over the last few years. Always willing to listen to the various points of view and offer plenty of advice and guidance both in public and in private.

Although homer will still be around I will certainly miss him as a mod as we built up a really great relationship and its says a lot when I know I can safely say he always had my back.

I wish him well (with his slippers and pipe) in the future and I know he wont be a stranger.

Thanks D. for all the work and all the good times :)

Homer, you served us well! Can't believe you banned 25000 people already and won that island and all those shares in Google and apple.

You will be sorely missed, and not easily replaced like a Chelsea manager :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Good Luck Homer, although its a sad day at your departure, hopefully will continue to see you posting around the forums, and that the forum does not meet its downfall with your absence.

;)

No pressure now Muffler or proposed mod.

Ps, Yes they do withdraw your rights to the coke and hookers on return of your ban hammer.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,088 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So you putting him on an iceberg and letting it drift away?

Enjoy retirement homer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Glad to see the back of him

Thanks to Homer for all his efforts :)

Advertisement