Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Push chair / stroller advice

Options
  • 21-05-2013 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm little one is 4 months now and I'm looking to get a pushchair / stroller for travelling.

We have a mamas and papas travell system but looking for something smaller for travelling as we go over to the UK a bit by plane.

Will need something that is suitable for her age and that she can still use as she gets bigger, something light, and maybe even something which can be out up and down one handed if possible as sometimes Tavel alone.

I would like something reasonable in price but don't mind spending the money on something that will last.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Maclaren are the rolls Royce of strollers.
    IMHO they are over rated for the price , I have a cosatto gogo now and think its great.
    Can't answer on one handed opening , probably only way to know this is to try in shop .
    Mothercare are great to explain products and their own brand buggies have a good name too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Petit Zia is good or the baby jogger city wheels mini.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I think a good idea is to go shopping with your own little one and another child around 12 months, if possible, let both kids try out all the buggies on display.

I kinda rushed in a bought the one that folds the smallest as that was my aim, but if thats not a consideration then shop around.

So much changes between 6 months and 12 months. Different babies like to sit forward, lay back and relax, some babies never sleep in the buggy, some end up being put to sleep in the buggy beside their cot every night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

I got a Koochi Woosh recently and it's light but not rickety or uncomfortable, folds easily one handed. I think it would be suitable for a baby from 4mths on, it lays back all the way

Advertisement