Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cabinet makers

• 21-05-2013 10:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭

Hey all, anyone know anyone who makes fitted furniture?

I'm looking to get a large shelf unit built in my sitting room, so quality is important as it will be on show.

Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

I've been following this guy's work on FB for the last few weeks. It's second to none. I've no affiliation with him. Just a fan of his craftsmanship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

shaaane wrote: »
    I've been following this guy's work on FB for the last few weeks. It's second to none. I've no affiliation with him. Just a fan of his craftsmanship.

Thanks, that looks good, I'll give him a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭beldin

There a place out in Dromkeen on the way to Tipperary, they have a workshop and the made us alovely bookshelves , made to measure with the type of wood we wanted. Quite reasonable , they are part of the furniture shop that is out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Michael Phayer

http://www.onlinetradesmen.ie/site/MBFurnitureLtd/ViewPictures.aspx

I'd also recommend Jim Browne in Kildimo

Advertisement