Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap smartphone recommendations

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

beauf wrote: »
    do you not want another 820? if so why not?

The music player on it did my head in - when I synced playlists half the songs would not be listed on the phone even though they were on it and also it wouldn't play albums or anything - drove me mental. I reverted back to using my mp3 player from 2008.

I bought this today - hopefully it does the job:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008V5UCI6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

What a did you use for syncing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

beauf wrote: »
    What a did you use for syncing ?

Both the desktop app and also tried windows media player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I thought you didn't need an app anymore with wp8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Arasmpc wrote: »
    Oh please don't support Microsoft...they are the original evil empire. Can't you guys get a Nexus phone directly from Google? That's always your best bet, and they aren't super expensive (at least by my standards) US $299 for an unlocked phone you can use on any network.

You can even get an older Nexus phone, any of them are fine. My DH has the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and it still runs like a top.

As a wife...I do implore you not to cheap out on her phone because that's when you'll be sorry. You get to hear about it. ;)

Not like Google aren't a huge faceless corporation determined to gather all your information for their own use!

• Advertisement
Advertisement