Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Gyms??

• 22-05-2013 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey I'm looking to join a gym in Drogheda, I just train in the gym in college at the moment but want to join a gym for the summer.

I know there is the 3 main ones aura, energie and intergral, anyone any reviews on them for me please ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

Aura - My current gym due to being close to home and it has the best pool & spa area of the lot. Weights area is probably average but it has everything you need. The toilets & gym should be cleaner.

Integral - Great weights/machines/cardio selection, it has LOADS! The water seems to run out now and again which was really frustrating, i'm not sure if that's still the case. The toilets should be cleaner

Energie - I didn't join here but from viewing it, the pool & spa area is smaller than Auras. The gym seemed stocked somewhere between Aura size and Integrals. The sales person will ring you everyday if you go near the place so be careful about giving them your number if you're not sure about joining!

SFX - My little brother was a member here for a few months, it has a great rep, no pool but if it's lifting weights you're into this is as good as it gets afaik.

Advertisement