Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myrtle Beach

Options
  • 22-05-2013 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys,

Basically there is 14 of us heading over to MB on a J1! Finding accommodation is harder than expected though :( there are 3 of us already our there and doing their best to find a place for us! All the usuals such as the Darlington and rainbow court are booked out and were beginning to panic! Basically I'm looking for any help we can get like I said there is 14 of us there so we are looking at the possibility of a vacation house! Would appreciate any help or even a push in the right direction!

Many Thanks

Jane
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭anne burnell

check out homeaway.com super site for house's or appartments.. I have used it a couple of times , once for an appartment in Boston and also for a house in Florida,and was not disapointed with the property's I stayed it...

Advertisement