Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCT TK104 NV

• 22-05-2013 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking buying a LCT TK104 NV. Just wondering are they any good. Haven't heard much about the LCT brand. Any help would be really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 insomniac32

I have an LCT AKM which I am very pleased with. External build quality is fantastic and the internals are not too shabby at all! I was actually considering buying the TK104 myself as the AKM is almost too nice to nice to take down off the wall!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

I have an LCT AKM which I am very pleased with. External build quality is fantastic and the internals are not too shabby at all! I was actually considering buying the TK104 myself as the AKM is almost too nice to nice to take down off the wall!

whats the inner barrel like?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 insomniac32

It meant to be tight bore (6.04mm). I use 0.25's and get great accuracy out of the AKM stock. I would assume the TK 104 would be the same. There's a review of the TK 104 by fox airsoft on youtube. Give it a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭air assault

It meant to be tight bore (6.04mm). I use 0.25's and get great accuracy out of the AKM stock. I would assume the TK 104 would be the same. There's a review of the TK 104 by fox airsoft on youtube. Give it a look.

cool i've seen the review. must look into buying one

• Registered Users Posts: 29 bbguy11

what retailer are you going to purchase it from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hope I'm not butting in, SG airsoft are a good source for LCT Aegs. I got an AKM off them http://sgairsoft.biz/siteapps/25121/htdocs/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=27&Itemid=54&vmcchk=1&Itemid=54

• Registered Users Posts: 29 bbguy11

Thanks handle hoche!

Advertisement