Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

landlord issues

Options
  • 22-05-2013 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi in 2008 i sign lease with lanlord for a take away premises in kilkenny
    after months i relaised that she is not the main lanlord and i meet the main lanlords.
    we had some issues over some time with the main lanlord.they treating me , they insoulted me front of the my customers.
    because i spend over 60 k for equipments i couldnt get out soon as posibble.so in 2009 november i decided to get out from business and i decided to rent my equipments to another person who was going to over take the business.
    the person who over take the business paying rent to person who rent the shop to me in first place. and i was only getting paid for renting my equipments.
    because of equipments build specially for that kind of shape of building , i couldnt use the same equipment in my different shops.so that s why i found easier to rent my equipments.
    in july 2012 landlord took the keys from the both parties and decide to lock the premises and trying to keep the my equipments.
    landlord said second person who rent the shop to me has owe money to landlord.and second person says that landlord owe her money.
    and the person who i rent my equipments doesnt owe any money at all.and either i.
    i contact to my solicitor and we wanted to learn what is happening.
    i found out that she did a deal with lanlord and she will leave all the equipments in the shop and landlords will pay her 50 k back when the lease expiries.
    i feel i been scammed by her and her husband , also landlord trying to keep my equioment for no reason.
    i been contacted to gardai station and we trying to contact to landlords solicitors.
    gardai says it is a civil matter, solicitors doesnt responding our request.
    landlord do not trying get their rental arrears from the person who rent the shop to me in first place , because they already been in jail for tax fraud.
    i cut in middle of everything,
    there is a illegal document (lease)issued by her and her husband.
    gardai says it is civil matter, no one responding to any solicitor letters.and my solicitor says it is going to cost at least 5k to submit the documentations to court
    and more cost.
    i am a guy just worked hard and earned my own money and look aftering my family.
    even in bad times i still opened more businesses and employed more people.
    i cant go and brake the door and get my equipments back because this is not human way and this is not what i want to teach my children.
    i am 31 years old , i arrived to ireland when i was 19 and start from scracth.i borrowed 20 punds.i build up over 16 different shops.
    now lanldlord trying to keep your equipments for no reason and doesnt even reply to my solicitor.
    also they dont even have insurance to cover my equipments, because they are mine.
    please any ideas.many thanks for reading.god bless.

Advertisement