Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTNs above 6300

Options
  • 22-05-2013 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi Everyone,
    I am in Vancouver at the moment on an IEC and I missed out on the quota because I was moving apartment around that time. My WTN is around the 7600. While last year I was 6700 approx, so I think there might be a glimmer of hope.
    I am just wondering if anyone above the 6300 quota getting the chance to apply yet? If so, what number are you?

Thanks,
    Jason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Against

[BTW I think the thread could do with a more descriptive title, I was just about to start a thread on this but will post here]

I was also busy the week the IEC opened and was disappointed to see the quota filled just by the time I got to check it. However I noticed they were taking extra applications and I decided to spend a few hungover hours doing it on the Sunday on the off-chance. I was glad I did because they got back to me!

My WTN was in the 6800's, and I got the message on the 2nd of May in my kompass account: "Quota availability verified - Please submit payment and proof of payment" (there was an email notification of a new message).

So there's one data point anyway, I guess there's a chance they'll reach 7600 but could take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jmcma07

Thanks for the reply, that is good to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jmcma07

Hi
    I am wondering if anyone has started their application for the IEC2013 and their wtn is above the Irish quota. I posted this a few weeks ago and one person got back to me saying that they were in the 6800's.

I just want to know where the number is at now? I am in the low 7600's.

Thanks Guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

You'll have to leave tbh, nobody on the waiting list like myself will get a spot. I had to leave in April.

Advertisement