Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc changing sim contacts

Options
  • 22-05-2013 8:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

I got a hkc alarm fitted about two years ago with a mobile gsm dialler. since then ive had to change my phone. so whenever the alarm goes off 4-5 friends/family get a text but not me.

does anyone know how to change the numbers the alarm texts when activated? I got very little documentation with the system and its just one number I want to edit but cant figure it out :mad:

can it be done from the control panel or from texting the unit itself?

any helps appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

audidiesel wrote: »
    I got a hkc alarm fitted about two years ago with a mobile gsm dialler. since then ive had to change my phone. so whenever the alarm goes off 4-5 friends/family get a text but not me.

does anyone know how to change the numbers the alarm texts when activated? I got very little documentation with the system and its just one number I want to edit but cant figure it out :mad:

can it be done from the control panel or from texting the unit itself?

any helps appreciated :)

It is done in the serial port menu if you have a Securewatch installed.
    If it is the Securewave system then it is done in the comms menu.
    SMS menu for both.

You will need engineer access to do this on either system.

Advertisement