Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for ''trolling''.

Options
  • 22-05-2013 8:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭

Banned for two weeks. By the same mod who's been having a go at me all week it seems. Several PMs sent back and forth.

The final pm ended with me receiving a two week ban for trolling. I wasn't aware you could get banned for PMs?

Mod in question is taking exception to my posts in the last AH abortion thread. Several posters tried to derail the thread by bringing contraception and education into it.

Not happy. Would like someone to look into this. I've already asked the mod in question to cease all contact.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

squod wrote: »
    I wasn't aware you could get banned for PMs?

When they are abusive, yes you can - it's actually a site-bannable offense.

Feel free to start a new dispute thread when you return if you still want to discuss it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement