Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Course or Activity providers (Summer Camps, Evening Classes, Fun Days Out etc..)

Options
  • 22-05-2013 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there are any course or activity providers out there willing to share your stories? I am a student in Galway and I am setting up a website to help course providers with issues such as filling seats and getting paid.

Does anybody want to share some of their stories or give me an idea of issues you come across regularly that you would like sorted?

I am looking for anyone from any part of the country. If you provide sailing courses, wood crafting courses, knitting courses, adrenaline days out, computer classes, first aid, jewellery making or anything in-between, I would love to hear from you!!

Also if you are a customer who has taken any such course, I would love to hear of your experiences and how you think the process of booking the course was handled.

Thanks!

Advertisement