Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre order

Options
  • 22-05-2013 9:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Could I just confirm that the order I placed yesterday went through? It's not showing on "My Eircom" so I want to make sure the appointment was actually set.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Flibbles wrote: »
    Could I just confirm that the order I placed yesterday went through? It's not showing on "My Eircom" so I want to make sure the appointment was actually set.

Hi Flibbles

eFibre orders will not show on "my eircom".

Can you confirm how and when you place your order for eFibre broadband?

Regards

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Hi Flibbles

eFibre orders will not show on "my eircom".

Can you confirm how and when you place your order for eFibre broadband?

Regards

Al
    I placed the order on the phone yesterday at 12noon, I was told there would be an engineer out in the morning of the 30th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I placed the order on the phone yesterday at 12noon, I was told there would be an engineer out in the morning of the 30th.
    Hi Flibbles

I'll investigate this and get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

I just want to make sure as a few other people from the Letterkenny area have told me that their orders have dissapeared from existence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I just want to make sure as a few other people from the Letterkenny area have told me that their orders have dissapeared from existence.
    Hi Flibbles

There is an issue with our case management system at the moment. Can you PM the full name the efibre order was placed under and the address please.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement