Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ANY DRUMMERS DUBLIN ?

• 22-05-2013 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

WANTED
    blues/rock/country drummer

WHAT WERE AT
    were playing some nice tasty blues/rock and country...were near gig ready just need that missing drummer to fill the gap....

WHAT WE WANT
    a drummer thats willing to put the effort in...LEARN THE TRACKS..and is dedicated to getting this band on the road....

WHAT YOU WILL GET
    a great sounding blues/rock/country band..gigs will be there when were ready..if you can play we wont be long in getting there..

IF YOUR INTERESTED??
    Send me a private message with your details..experiance if any..and age etc etc..also include email..i will then email you full details about us,i will then supply a few tracks to you and a date to meet up,learn the tracks,meet up,and if we all gel well we have one kick ass band on the go..unless you can jam it out a couple of times a week theres no point in coming onboard,as all our times be wasted,also age unimportant,if your 70 and can lay down a good groove jump onboard...cheers in advance

Advertisement