Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for being a dick.

Options
  • 22-05-2013 11:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭

I just received an email from whopsadasy explaning I have been banned for this post, reason being I was being racist/trolling or just plane old being a dick. I am offended by this and can only assume it is because of pressure from some of the overly pc people that had a problem with this thread as the ban has came four days after the post and people receved bans after my post indicating it was not initially offensive to mods.

Post by gallag -
    "Well, time to let the cat amongst the pigeons, we can agree that all races are not equal, white people have better pancreas and ability to combat heart disease and black people are more physically gifted, you have accepted that and when faced with facts like out of the 83 people to run 100m in under 10 seconds on 1 was not black its hard to argue the numbers.So we are at a point where we can all agree the numbers show that black people have an athletic advantage over white people, now where it gets troublesome is when you use the numbers to prove a negative, if you look at the numbers again you will see that white people have a intellectual advantage over black people, I am not saying black people are stupid just as I was not saying that all white people were slow, its just at the top end of intellectual achievement black people are as underrepresented as white people are in the 100m sprint, no black man has won a noble prise for math or science and if you Google 100 smartest people of all time you will notice the same trend.all races are not equal, some have advantages in some areas and some do not, out of the billions of chinese and indian people how many are competing in the top end of sport like boxing, football or mma? Yet there is such a high representation of them in the academic/medical world. I think to ignore these differences and pretend they are not real is silly, if we can all accept that black people have physical gifts and white people have some better internal organs why is it so emotive to suggest that white or indeed Indian people might have advantages in the brain department?"

I cannot see how this can be perceived as racist, it is entirely grounded in fact and many studies have indeed shown that white people on average have a higher iq than black people, the same studies also show that asian people on average have a higher iq than white European people, am I being racist against my own race by saying that? No, I accept it, white people are also on average taller than Asians and probably due to this better at base athletics like running . Black people are on average more powerful and athletic than white people but interestingly have a higher chance of diabetes and heart disease than white people, medical advise posters now come with separate safe bmi levels for white and black people. Anyway, I completely resent any accusations of racism and hope this will be reviewed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I cannot see how this can be perceived as racist

I'm sure you don't, which is why you posted a load of claptrap. You can resent all you like, but you should actually be thankful it's not a longer ban - if it had of been me moderating there, be assured it would have been. This isn't even worth wasting the CMod's valuable time on. Appeal denied, and as an addendum, judging by your record of bans/infractions/warnings you need to consider your posting style carefully if you wish to stay around here in the longer term.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement