Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form TR1

Options
  • 22-05-2013 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I know a lot of other people have posted on this in the past but none seem to answer the questions I have so I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this! I am technically self-employed so I have to register for income tax and PRSI but the TR1 form is really confusing me because I am actually contracted out by another company. Do I need to fill in any business details in section A3 and A4 and if so, are they my details or the details of the company that contracts me out?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hfarrel

Also, they ask for your expected income for the following 12 months but I don't plan on being self-employed after the end of this month so I'm not sure what to put there!

Advertisement