Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to neaten this...?

• 22-05-2013 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I want to neaten up the content in a widget. I'm not sure if I should use a different widget, or get a change to the CSS made, or something else...

On a largish screen on this site: richardclunan.com/copywriter

…on the right-hand side, the section "From my Inbox" -- that's a Text widget.

On a largish screen, the lines of text look too long. I'd like to make the line-length shorter than the text fields above them.

(On a smaller screen, the widget pops down to the bottom of the site, and the lines are shorter than the text fields above them -- it looks neater this way.)

Is there a different widget I can use to neaten that up? Or do I need to make a CSS change for this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Looks fine to me, but I'd align the authors' names to the right (just me..).

• Registered Users Posts: 8 RichardCl

Thanks Kenny.

I might just do that...

:)

Advertisement