Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voicemail Problem

Options
  • 22-05-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello, I recently left Eircom :( but I have a new voicemail message and am unable to access it? Acc to my new provider I dont have voicemail set up with them so they said to try contacting Eircom?? When I ring 171 I get the 'Please enter your password' greeting but my old password is not being accepted, any help would really be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

psycho93 wrote: »
    Hello, I recently left Eircom  but I have a new voicemail message and am unable to access it? Acc to my new provider I dont have voicemail set up with them so they said to try contacting Eircom?? When I ring 171 I get the 'Please enter your password' greeting but my old password is not being accepted, any help would really be appreciated

Hi psycho93

There is no facility in place to access individual voice mail messages (even if your account was still with eircom I'm afraid)

Have you tried the default 1234# password.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭psycho93

Hi psycho93

There is no facility in place to access individual voice mail messages (even if your account was still with eircom I'm afraid)

Have you tried the default 1234# password.

Thanks, Mark
    thanks you so much for that Mark, 1234# got me into a very important voice mail message :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

psycho93 wrote: »
    thanks you so much for that Mark, 1234# got me into a very important voice mail message
    No problem,

Glad I could help.

Mark

Advertisement