Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

enough time to make this connection?

Options
  • 22-05-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭

Hi folks I'm literally sitting here about to book a flight to the US, I'm heading to Denver but the best deal I can seem to find is via ATL, but i'm worried about 2.10hrs stop-over being enough to get on my connection flight- do you think this is doable??

8786584930_a2b25d15a1_b.jpg

cheers for the help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Plenty. You'll have pre-cleared immigration and customs in Dublin. No bag to pick up, no re-checking: just go from flight A to flight B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Agree, that is plenty- plus you are booking in the same booking so you are protected in case of delays and they'd need to re-book you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Yep, that is plenty of time. Atlanta Harsfield is one of the best run US airports when it comes to transfers and connections imo. There is a train that goes from the International Arrivals Terminal, to the domestic ones. The train is only a 5 minute walk from your gate, and the ride to the other terminals will take 5-7 mins max. You'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭dave2pvd

Loads of time.

In fact, an excess of time.

Go here for an hour and relax: Sweetwater.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Thanks for the replies folks!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement