Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness classes Maynooth.

Options
  • 22-05-2013 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Does anybody know of fitness classes in Maynooth, preferably in the evenings? I have access to a gym and pool at work but think I'd have better motivation to take part in a class...aerobics, kettlebells etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's a variety of classes in the Glenroyal gym, and pilates classes in the Educate Together school that I'm aware of. A quick look at the noticeboard in Supervalu or the local rag would probably throw up whatever else there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 santry

Check out Finesse on Main Street, beside the Library, they do kettlebells etc. http://finesse.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Sphere Fitness in the Business Park is top quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

ixus wrote: »
    Sphere Fitness in the Business Park is top quality.

How much are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

I highly recommend Finesse - I go to about 3 classes a week there. Great variety of classes & you can pay as you go for €10. There's other packages available that are cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

They seem to have a good following locally and have a community going by the looks of it! Another circuit training gym seems to have opened also called Mac Fitness it's on the Rathcoffey road

Advertisement