Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

antonov 225 at shannon

• 22-05-2013 6:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭

The antonov 225 is in Shannon and will be departing tonight (22/05/13) at 10 pm. This is for anyone who hasn't heard about it and may be interested in seeing it a it has been 6 years since it was last here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭urajoke

Without even trying I can see two topics on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Where is it flying to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭urajoke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭steve french

urajoke wrote: »
    Without even trying I can see two topics on this.

well i suppose that's a disadvantage of searching on a phone. you're a very good creature for pointing it out

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jimb433

its here already ?? what happened to the arrival of 3 30 early sat SUNDAY morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,235 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

jimb433 wrote: »
    its here already ?? what happened to the arrival of 3 30 early sat SUNDAY morning

First of all, this thread is 2 years old. You just dug out a zombie thread.

Second of all, its not in SNN. It won't be until tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭eastmayo

It's not in Shannon yet,this post is from 2 years ago.due in tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Jimb see date of original post

thanks , i just seen my mistake. , JUST BEEN INTOUCH WITH SHANNON AIRPORT its due in 3 00am and leaving tomorrow night at 11pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,235 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

thanks , i just seen my mistake. , JUST BEEN INTOUCH WITH SHANNON AIRPORT its due in 3 00am and leaving tomorrow night at 11pm

And that's different from the Multiple reports on their pages, on news articles and on this fourm, how? Also, please stop with the caps, its not highlighting anything.

• Advertisement

Carnacalla wrote: »
    And that's different from the Multiple reports on their pages, on news articles and on this fourm, how? Also, please stop with the caps, its not highlighting anything.

HEY !!!!!!!! " O F F I C E R " CARNACALLA , WIND YOUR NECK IN with your smarmy attitude, first of all this and first of all that . i know the thread is 2 year old now, but its easy to see how my mistake was made. as to your question below ,

And that's different from the Multiple reports on their pages, on news articles and on this forum, how?

ASK SHANNON AIRPORT !!!! , and i will highlight anything i want , don't need you to tell what to do THANKS , ps hope you have a miserable day

Just to point out , being in touch with Shannon airport and speaking directly to a person , is more informative than QOUTE "Multiple reports on their pages, on news articles and on this forum" UNQOUTE.

THAT IS WHY I HIGHLIGHTED IT .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Lockheed

If I were to go down at 2 am what would I see? would the plane be visible at all? I've no experience with night-spotting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭lord lucan

An old thread and a load of attitude. This day had started off so well. Use the current thread for this event, closing this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement