Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kacey Musgraves - Whelan's 11 October 2013

Options
  • 22-05-2013 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭

Tickets going on sale tomorrow morning €15.

I'm not sure how fast this will sell - or if it will. Kinda shocked she's coming over here, although it's part of a UK tour where she's gaining popularity. Looking forward to it though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

Mmm... I amnot really shocked she is coming over here. She got a really warm welcome when she was opening for Lady Antebellum.
    The Gig is for over 18's only, which is a bit of a shame because I know she has fans over here who are 16/17 years.

I got my tickets and really looking forward to it.
    Never been to Whelans before. Would it be easy enough to get an autograph of her?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I missed Lady A, but it's good to know she got a decent reception. I've never been to Whelans for gigs, but it's small enough like. Shouldn't be too bad for an autograph

Advertisement